Bandit Breeding (18+) Bandit Breeding (18+)

Really amazing work, the little animations in the intro add a lot to the story, and the H scenes are fantastic!

And I think the easter egg is the impregnation scene that happens when you rewatch some scenes more than once, after her expression changes. But I could be wrong...

Derpixon responds:

Sir, that's confidential stuff right there :O

"Cam" "Cam"

Voice acting was great, animation was so natural that I started to lose track of it (this is like the highest compliment I can give, it felt real), and the story was excellent, if a little predictable. Best furry animation I've ever seen, and a contender for best H scene of any kind. Superb work!

FoxxJ responds:

Thank you, it had its ups and downs during development, but I'm glad I finished it. I'm pumped to start my next animation project. Here's hoping it's all an improvement from here on.

Rogue Courier Prologue Rogue Courier Prologue

Replace 'nt with n't in the entire script. Otherwise great, very interesting story and great animation as always.

SIMSEH: Milkania SIMSEH: Milkania

This game is hard to understand at first, but worth it to learn. Since no one has mentioned the easy way to have sex yet, I'll go through it. But first a small guide.

S+E is the way to drop down, and is used in many levels that appear empty at first, including the first vine area. You can drop down anywhere on certain platforms, it has nothing to do with those little metal vents.

The orange machine in the room where you respawn gives upgrades, using the orange number on your screen. You'll need 54 points (accumulated automatically) to even do anything in the game, split into 1 Strength (grabbing effectiveness, at most two upgrades needed?), 2 Endurance (time you can have sex before dying, max it), and 2 Prowess (sex bar speed, max it). Toughness is also good to get, as it increases the number of hits you can take before dying, but I still have no idea what benefit Agility and Drive give you, so it's better to save the orange points for the end.

The green number is how many elves you've seeded, once you have the stats above you can have sex by running into them and pressing E to grab. Now here's the trick to sex: HOLD the spacebar and MASH the wasd keys, it will make the green bar go up much faster than the pink opponents bar. After you get to the heart stage, fill it and press E to increase your green number. You may have to match red arrows if you're too slow, but it's still possible to seed with just the above stats.

As a bonus, once your Endurance is high enough that you don't die after sex, you can press E on the knocked out elves to have sex again, and where you press E determines doggie style or missionary, kind of like the last game.

Lastly, talk to everyone with E, and do a lot of backtracking to talk again after you finish quests, There are guides below that talk about the order of quests, so I won't bother repeating, but just make sure you talk to all the orcs and robots and monitors you find. These interaction points are often small and not exactly on the character / monitor, so it's a bit trial and error to even find out if you can interact. But basically all the monitors in your ship have a use, all the orcs except book signing orc unlock things, etc etc etc.

TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1) TOTG: Brugeria Grondes Brothel (Alpha 1)

Stopped farming at 250G to check if it was 500G or 5000G to fix the pub, and then quit entirely. The battles aren't even fun, it's just mashing Z and managing potions, so why is the first task of the game so much battling? I'm sorry if the rest of the game is great, but it's just not worth my time to find out.

Slave Lord - 1.4.1 Slave Lord - 1.4.1

Wow, the attention to detail in this game is amazing! Everything felt intuitive, the writing was excellently incorporated into gameplay, and the H scenes were consistently stellar! Typically in these kinds of short games there's one well drawn scene and a bunch of filler, but I really liked all the different poses and positions you drew. Excellent work, and I can't wait to see where you take this next!

pinktea responds:

Thanks. More saucy stuff coming soon!

Monaco- The Red Head [Animated] Monaco- The Red Head [Animated]

I like this one a lot, great job!

FleppyFlepster responds:

Thankyou! :)

lunch time lunch time

I like this a lot, but the more I look at it the more I start to notice little things that are off. Her ribcage is kind of pear shaped, her hair parts way above the forehead, the tail doesn't connect in one curve behind her body, and her teeth don't match the angle of her face. On the other hand, shading is good, her breasts have a good sense of weight, and the composition is really good and conveys the story immediately.

You might want to watch some anatomy videos on the torso and hairline in particular, but overall it's really good! I want to see what happens next. :3

Submerged Submerged

Two hours? How in the... (series of expletives as I throw my hands in the air and storm off)

It's very well done, especially considering the time frame. So much detail, and it doesn't feel rushed at all. High five, you're a pro!

limeslimed responds: