All 15 art Reviews

Monaco- The Red Head [Animated] Monaco- The Red Head [Animated]

I like this one a lot, great job!

FleppyFlepster responds:

Thankyou! :)

lunch time lunch time

I like this a lot, but the more I look at it the more I start to notice little things that are off. Her ribcage is kind of pear shaped, her hair parts way above the forehead, the tail doesn't connect in one curve behind her body, and her teeth don't match the angle of her face. On the other hand, shading is good, her breasts have a good sense of weight, and the composition is really good and conveys the story immediately.

You might want to watch some anatomy videos on the torso and hairline in particular, but overall it's really good! I want to see what happens next. :3

Submerged Submerged

Two hours? How in the... (series of expletives as I throw my hands in the air and storm off)

It's very well done, especially considering the time frame. So much detail, and it doesn't feel rushed at all. High five, you're a pro!

limeslimed responds:

Rikku Gangbang (gif) Rikku Gangbang (gif)

Your animations are usually great, but this one is stellar! Something about the consistent rhythm of the lower guy makes it feel exceptionally well planned out and executed.

We Bought a Mouth We Bought a Mouth

Great commission, great execution. Something about these vague gameshow concepts really appeals to me.

LTTP: Extra: FAIRIES LTTP: Extra: FAIRIES

Linkette's face really is adorable in this one, great piece!

Dark Peach DP Dark Peach DP

Here's PlayShapes' mega post with links to all the SWFs and FLAs, You want Mario is Missing 2. http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2197&cache=1

Also, quite a good piece of fanart for the fire flower outfit! Takes me back to better times...

Losers Losers

I am so hyped for this comic, please keep it going! Your character work is just the best.

RoRo-Royerboat responds:

EEP! Thank you! That really means a lot to me <3 <3 <3

Breast friends Breast friends

I like this a lot. A lot a lot.

RoRo-Royerboat responds:

Ah! Thank you <3

I'm very glad you do!

suckin some gumballs suckin some gumballs

I swear this resembles an animated Noill sketch of Nikki, right down to the finger movement. Please credit the original image when you reference heavily.

That being said, your additions are really good, and Fionna looks like Fionna. If it's a learning experience, I don't mind that you're learning from the best, just please credit those references!

Theolebrazen responds:

Hey there nulcul. Yes I do really love noills stuff and I do love the animations he makes, and that particular animation did inspire me, but at the same time a lot of other things influence me as well. I do agree that this piece does look like his in a lot of different ways because I did use his animation as reference, but I did do the this off of my own back. I dont really know what i'm trying to say here but I guess i'm just trying to say that everyone who makes things is inspired and references lots of different things and that's just how it is. i'm sure your stuff has been inspired by people you havent credited too ( i'm not pointing fingers everyone does it).
a lot of things reference things very heavily but that really isn't a bad thing and I don't think it's something you can be called out for doing.
As the great egoraptor said, everything you make is going to look like the stuff you like until you find your own style, Im just yet to find that style when it comes to animation
Thanks for the comment though, It's great to see someone who has a lot of respect for nsfw stuff.
(PS I'm still only like 16 so everything I do is for learning purposes only not for money or attetion)