Bandit Breeding (18+) Bandit Breeding (18+)

Really amazing work, the little animations in the intro add a lot to the story, and the H scenes are fantastic!

And I think the easter egg is the impregnation scene that happens when you rewatch some scenes more than once, after her expression changes. But I could be wrong...

Derpixon responds:

Sir, that's confidential stuff right there :O

"Cam" "Cam"

Voice acting was great, animation was so natural that I started to lose track of it (this is like the highest compliment I can give, it felt real), and the story was excellent, if a little predictable. Best furry animation I've ever seen, and a contender for best H scene of any kind. Superb work!

FoxxJ responds:

Thank you, it had its ups and downs during development, but I'm glad I finished it. I'm pumped to start my next animation project. Here's hoping it's all an improvement from here on.

Rogue Courier Prologue Rogue Courier Prologue

Replace 'nt with n't in the entire script. Otherwise great, very interesting story and great animation as always.

Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape Zone-Tan's Leaked Sex Tape

Quite good, I like the homemade low-budget style you did with the editing (getting that right takes a lot of hard work!). Including Lemmy as a scene was a nice touch, too. :)

Miyuki the Android Miyuki the Android

This is exceptional animation, but it cuts off rather abruptly. A scene where she flops down next to him in bed afterwards, or short circuits on top of him would tie everything together. We need some resolution after the... uhh... "climax" of the story. Still five star work though. :)

Pokemon - Double Trouble Pokemon - Double Trouble

Easter egg - when ditto uses tranform, there is a clickable diglett above him.

Another excellent animation, your drawing skill is improving too! Only thing I'd like to see added is keyboard controls for changing scenes (left/right arrows, spacebar replays cum scenes). But you've done so much since the last animation, it really is impressive how fast you work. Seriously well done.

Pokemon - Hypno Mercy Pokemon - Hypno Mercy

This is phenomenal, seriously well done. After seeing your loops on HF I knew you'd be a name to watch for. I can't believe this was done in two weeks.